LiftOff Creative and Project Development Residency
Residency August 2017
Resident artists receive 30 hours of rehearsal space. Two creative feedback sessions and one project development session facilitated by NDA’s director Karen Bernard. Applications are now closed.
About LiftOff Residency
Summer (August) residency provides three artists with 30 hours of rehearsal space and feedback group creative feedback and project development sessions led by Karen Bernard or a guest facilitator. There is no fee for the residency. To be eligible, applicants must have created and publicly presented three works of a minimum length of 10 minutes each.
Past Resident Artists
- 2016: Ashley A. Friend, Alice Klugherz, Thea Little, Yara Travieso
- 2015: Lindy Fines, Barbara Mahler, Mersiha Mesihovic
- 2014: Sita Frederick, Malcolm Low, Johanna Meyers, Christopher Williams
- 2013: Diana Crum, Rebecca Lloyd Jones, Prentice Whitlow
- 2012: Michael Freeman, Jil Guyon, Michael Samama