LiftOff Creative and Project Development Residency
Stay tuned for updates!
LiftOff Resident Artists summer 2019
About LiftOff Residency
The LiftOff Creative and Project Development Residency takes place at NDA’s Studio in Tribeca and provides nine physical-based performance artists with a minimum of 30 hours of rehearsal space each, two creative and project development feedback session. The three sessions are in July, August, September 2019 and facilitated by Jil Guyon. There is no fee for the residency.
Past Resident Artists
- 2018: Dorian Nuskind-Oder, Stacy Grossfield Dance Projects, Christopher Unpezverde Núñez, Moriah Evans
- 2017: Oren Barnoy, Millie Kapp, Antonio Ramos, Gabrielle Revlock, Urša Sekirnik
- 2016: Ashley A. Friend, Alice Klugherz, Thea Little, Yara Travieso
- 2015: Lindy Fines, Barbara Mahler, Mersiha Mesihovic
- 2014: Sita Frederick, Malcolm Low, Johanna Meyers, Christopher Williams
- 2013: Diana Crum, Rebecca Lloyd Jones, Prentice Whitlow
- 2012: Michael Freeman, Jil Guyon, Michael Samama
LiftOff receives support from New York State Arts Council, New York City Department of Cultural Affairs and the Mertz-Gilmore Foundation.