Space for creation and project development
All NDA Studio Programs are free. If you are able, please consider making a donation to support the continuation and development of our programs.
Stay tuned for updates!
LiftOff takes place at NDA’s Studio in Tribeca and provides physical-based performance artists with a minimum of 30 hours of rehearsal space each, creative, and project development Work Sessions.
- 2019: Denisa Musilova, Maho Ogawa, Emily Smith, Erik Abbott-Main, Susanne McHugh, Javier Padilla, Catie Leasca, Elena Rose Light, Stuart Meyers
- 2018: Dorian Nuskind-Oder, Stacy Grossfield Dance Projects, Christopher Unpezverde Núñez, Moriah Evans
- 2017: Oren Barnoy, Millie Kapp, Antonio Ramos, Gabrielle Revlock, Urša Sekirnik
- 2016: Ashley A. Friend, Alice Klugherz, Thea Little, Yara Travieso
- 2015: Lindy Fines, Barbara Mahler, Mersiha Mesihovic
- 2014: Sita Frederick, Malcolm Low, Johanna Meyers, Christopher Williams
- 2013: Diana Crum, Rebecca Lloyd Jones, Prentice Whitlow
- 2012: Michael Freeman, Jil Guyon, Michael Samama
LiftOff receives support from New York State Arts Council, New York City Department of Cultural Affairs and the Mertz-Gilmore Foundation.